T's & C's
Do you sell wholesale?
- We do sell on a wholesale level – contact email@example.com for more info.
- All items are made to order with a 2-3 week lead time. Contact us to check availability.
Are products at R0.00 applicable?
- Please note all prices at R0.00 are either due to a system error or product being discontinued. Please note ALL orders at R0.00 will be canceled with immediate effect.
Can I pay via EFT / bank transfer?
- We offer payment via PayFast, credit card, EFT and bank deposits.
- You should receive an invoice once your order has been successfully received. If not contact us for assistance.
- Should none of our standard items suit your needs please contact us to customize your order.
- Send us an email with the item you are interested in and we would be more than happy to see how we can assist in getting the item made for you.
- Once you get to the check out page, you will see a place on the right to add a promo code.
- Our products are handmade with timber and will sometimes not exactly match the colour, shape or finish of that depicted in the image and/or product description online. Some orders are also custom made and are non-refundable. To avoid unnecessary confusion or frustration, it is important that you are aware of the above, how our return process works and which items are non-refundable.
- Please check that you have entered the correct card number, because there is a possibility that we could not obtain an authorization from your credit card company. You may wish to contact the issuing bank of your credit card regarding this matter.
Why does PayFast ask me to login when I try to checkout?
- If you have previously purchased with PayFast and/or created an account with them, they may have stored your basic contact details including email address. PayFast may then recognize you based on the email address you provided in the Multiply Furniture checkout process.
- Use the email address and password you have used on your previous PayFast checkouts. If you are unsure of these details, simply enter your email address and click “Forgot Password”. You will receive an email to the email address you provided, allowing you to update or change this password OR an One Time Pin (OTP) with your Password. Log in again and proceed to choose your payment option of choice.
SHIPPINGHow will I know when my order has been shipped?
- Once you order has been placed successfully, you should receive an email notification confirming your shipment and tracking details.
- Should the item be in stock we will dispatch within 48 hours however all of our items are made to order and have a lead time of 2-3 weeks. Should large quantities be ordered, there will be a longer lead time of which we will notify you of.
- All of our rates are calculated based off the volumetric weight of the item being shipped.
- Please write on the waybill that the order was damaged, thereafter contact us immediately to assist.
- Shipping is usually updated within 24-48 hours by the couriers.
- You will receive an email notification once your order has been shipped which will include the tracking details.
- We unfortunately use a third party shipping company and will therefore not be able to guarantee delivery times. It is best to then contact us and change the delivery address to a suitable address where someone will be available to accept.
- MULTIPLY FURNITURE will not be held liable for failure to deliver the customer's purchased products due to incorrect shipping details provided by the customer or failed delivery on customer's part where he/she is non reachable at the provided address after two delivery attempts. It remains the responsibility of the customer to contact us to correct this and the customer will be responsible to settle any additional shipping fees if applicable.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to update your shipping address.
- We unfortunately only ship to physical addresses.
What is your returns policy?
- You are welcome to return or exchange your order within 7 days of the date of delivery in its original packaging and condition. Once we are satisfied of the condition of the returned item, you will either be refunded within 21 working days or given the option to exchange.
- Exchanges are only allowed for our standard products where variants are not available i.e no Formica colour or no fabric colour. You are welcome to contact us as we may make exceptions for product returns granted that the item is returned in its original condition.
- Unfortunately we do not accept returns of sale items or custom orders.
- Any shipping or online bank fees associated with making returns are the responsibility of the customer and will not be refunded.
- If your product is damaged in any way on delivery, please notify us and send us images as proof within 2 days of delivery on email@example.com so we may correct this as soon as possible.
- MULTIPLY FURNITURE does not offer any returns on international shipments.
How do I return an item?
- Send us an email as to which items you are returning and why.
- We will then send you an invoice for the return shipping fee, upon receipt of payment we will book the collection.
- Upon receipt we physically inspect the item to confirm that it is in accordance to your initial return reason. (i.e. defective OR in good condition and just not your cup of tea).
- Upon final approval of return, you are notified via email and we will either refund you within 21 working days or we will ship your exchanged product (depending on your initial request).
- If being refunded, we will liaise with the purchaser for payment details, etc.
- Please note that if an item reaches us and is not in the original condition or as specified in your initial return request you may not be eligible for a refund or exchange and will be charged another shipping fee to get the original item back to you.
- Please note that if exchanging a product, you will be charged the normal shipping fee to get the exchanged item delivered to you.
What is your cancellations policy?
- All cancellations will incur a 25% admin fee charge.
- Cancellations will only be granted on "Standard" items. Any items which are on sale or have been customized/altered in any way will not be accepted.
- Any shipping or online bank fees associated with the cancellation are the responsibility of the customer and will not be refunded.
- If you would like to cancel your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
ERRORS & OMISSIONS EXPECTED (E&OE)
Errors and omissions expected (E&OE) is a phrase used in an attempt to reduce legal liability for potentially incorrect or incomplete information supplied in a contractually related document such as a quotation or specification.
It is often applied as a disclaimer in situations in which the information to which it is applied is relatively fast-moving. In legal terms, it seeks to make a statement that information cannot be relied upon, or may have changed by the time of use.
It is regularly used in accounting, to "excuse slight mistakes or oversights."
It is also used when a large amount of information is listed against a product, to state that—to the best of the supplier's knowledge—the information is correct, but that they will not be held responsible if an error has been committed.
WARRANTY & PRODUCT CARE